Another Simfatic Forms 4.0 Update
Another release of Simfatic Forms 4 is available (Simfatic Forms 4.0.11)
Here is the list of updates in this release:
- “Short UniqueID” if “Save to Database” option is enabled
- Fixed problem with radio group copy paste to another page
- Form fields can be used as variables in other pages
- Fixed ‘access denied’ problem(security checks) in networks where the IP address changes frequently
- Paypal works fine on PHP4 servers as well
The unique id field used to be a long sequence of alpha-numeric characters. Now, if you enable “Save to database”, the unique id will be shorter , automatically.
Copy-pasting radio groups and checkbox groups to other pages used to keep them in the original group. Fixed now.
You can use field names like this: %Name% in other form pages as well.