Simfatic Forms 3.2 Beta Released
A new version of Simfatic Forms is available for download.
This version comes with a few features that makes it easier to customize the form. You can add custom header footer or CSS code to the generated pages.
Moreover, the extension modules can hook to more call backs now.
Here is a brief roundup of the changes in 3.2 beta
- Custom Client side code can now be added
(header, footer, custom CSS )
- ‘Load value from URL’ setting in Options dialog box
- More extension module call backs: auto-response, form mail and file uploads
- Added hyperlink object
- Fixed date validation error for certain date formats
- Displays a placeholder if the image file is missing
- removed (PHP 5) deprecated code constructs from PHP code
- The tab order is followed for ordering the elements in the
rest of the pages (validation, form to email etc)
- and more!
As always, all active Beta participants will get free Simfatic Forms licenses.
Take care of a few things though:
- Use this Beta version for testing only
- Before opening existing form designs (the fwz file), take a backup of the file
Please do try this new release and let me know your feedback. It is your comments that shape Simfatic Forms.